Monday Made It with Learning in Wonderland

Happy Monday! My name is Maribel and I blog over at Learning in Wonderland. I am so excited to be hosting MMI today!



It's hard to believe that it's already July and I go back to work in just a couple of weeks. July definitely puts me into school mode.

There is nothing like starting out the year on a positive and happy note! One way that I do that is by making my team some gifts that they can use throughout the year. I hit the Target dollar spot and found the perfect goodies.

How cute are these baggies? They were only $1 each! I used my Cricut to personalize them. I'm going to be stuffing them with pens, markers, highlighters, white out etc. These will be perfect to bring along to all those meetings that pop up! 


Next up are my teaching bins. These bins are also from the dollar spot and cost $3 each. They are much larger than the ones I've seen before. I knew they'd be the perfect size to hold all our teacher stuff! I'm loving the colors that Target put out this year.



Since I am getting back into school mode, I made a BTS insert for my lightbox. Do you own a lightbox? If you do, you can use this one for FREE! I made it for K-5th grades :-) 

You can pick up this freebie in my shop by clicking on the image below.


This is what it looks like when it's on. So cute!

That is it for me for this week. We would love to see the projects that you have been working on! Grab the button below and link up with us!




Instagram Pinterest Facebook Bloglovin Image Map




6 comments

  1. Love you ideas for personalization, Target $ Spot, here I come!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! <3

      That dollar spot gets me every time :-)

      Delete
  2. Thanks for the lightbox freebie! I have followed you for a while now and already had your whole lightbox bundle, among other things. This welcome sign is a great addition! Glad you posted today. See you around! Kathleen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Kathleen! I'm so glad you liked the freebie! Can't wait to check out your post :-)

      Delete
  3. Did you use heat transfer vinyl on the baggies?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just picked up some of those little pen bags today, and I cannot wait to turn them into a personalized gift. Also, I love my Lightbox! It was a fun addition to my classroom last year.

    Lori
    Live, Laugh, Love Second

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top